Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Animal Greetings Operation Smile Stamp Set September, #CTMHOperationSmile

This month I have set a goal to make a card a day using the Animal Greetings (D1679) Operation Smile Fundraiser Set from Close To My Heart.  

I love some of the simple "critter" cards that I have seen from Mama Elephant, Lawn Fawn, W Plus 9, and some of the others.  While those sets are super cute you have to purchase multiple sets to have a good collection to create scenes.  That is why this set is so neat.  You get 30 stamps that include 15 animal images ranging from 1 1/4" to 1 3/4" square and 15 "puny" sentiments.  The best part is that $7 US from each stamp set is donated to help with Cleft Palette Restorative Surgery for Children.  




I will be using the Wishes Card Confidence Program to create the cards.  The card sketches range in size from 2 1/2" X 3 1/2" all the way up to 6" X 6" to 3 1/2" X 8".  If you struggle with card layouts then this book is for you!
So join me as I shoot for my goal of a card per day using this Month.  If you create along with me this month make sure to include the following #CTMHOperationSmile in your description so that we can all see your wonderful artwork.

You can order these items by clicking the links above or on my website: Gerriann's CTMH Website

Happy Crafting!

No comments: